If your device was previously rooted, had a custom ROM, or any other sorts of modifications, then try and not use it. If there’s any sort of software modifications are leftover, it will not be possible to easily recover the device given that the bootloader will be locked. Flashing the MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the Mi Flash Tool is a true and tried method.
While they offer more features and customization options than stock ROMs, they often lack the stability and security of stock ROMs. Furthermore, custom ROMs are not always optimized for the device’s hardware, so users may experience performance issues.
- Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is developed by Xiaomi to flash Stock Firmware (Fastboot ROM) on the Mi and Redmi Phones.
- The LazyFlasher .zip file skips the Android security check and allows the phone to boot, if you don’t do this, your phone won’t boot as it won’t be able to pass the security check.
- The ultimate method for getting your phone back to stock is to flash a factory image.
- You may have noticed that there are a bunch of flashing scripts in the folder.
- Don’t forget to share the post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and let them enjoy the colourful MIUI 8.
If you are already rooted or have Custom OS, your bootloader is unlocked. But if you relocked your bootloader, you should open the bootloader. After unlocking, Follow the below steps one by one carefully. Following the steps provided in this guide will ensure that you successfully install the latest version of the Xiaomi 11T Pro Stock firmware (Fastboot Flash File). There are chances you may run into bugs and errors because beta software is a way for developers to try out their early works.
Unlike Stock Firmware, users have the option to taste Google’s latest operating system by flashing Custom ROM’s. Your device will now reboot with the custom ROM you just flashed. Since this will be the first reboot after flashing a new ROM, it might take some time to rebuild cache and finish boot, have patience. We always suggest, before the start, the flashing process you need to create a backup of your Android smartphone.
- The downloaded file will be a .rar package, so you’ll need to extract its contents.
- It also helps you to get rid of root and all modifications made to your phone system software.
- Team Win Recovery Project or TWRP is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices.
- Now the point is how to get firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues?
No smartwatches, TVs or any other type of device are supported. Tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the screen and select “Choose update package”. Now select the downloaded package “Choose update package” and press “update” to confirm the installation. Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your stock ROMs phone to the PC with the USB cable. Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone.